Oh, yeah. Whether you’re a cocktail or mocktini kind of person, this is a fun way to spend an hour after a day at the office. Invite a co-worker or a couple of friends to meet you at a bar (or your house if you like) to enjoy something festive.
Not sure what to order (or make)? Don’t worry. I’m here to help:
- 17 Holiday Drinks That Are Even Better Than Egg Nog
- 100 Christmas Cocktails & Drinks
- Top 10 Best Christmas Alcoholic Drinks
- I’m a big Nuts & Berries fan, which includes Frangelico and Chambord
- And if you’re a fan of apple pie, order a Woodchuck or Angry Orchard with a shot of Fireball. Pour them both into a pint glass and wait for the magic to happen.
And if you’re not up for alcohol, here are a few places to look for mocktails:
If you go out, you can also try asking the bartender if they have any specials or seasonal favorites. There are a number of festive wines and beers if that’s more to your taste.
New to the page? Don’t worry, it’s never too late to make merry. View the archive to see what we’ve done so far and play catch-up.